Sunday, October 24, 2004

After a looooooooong time!!!

Hello all,

Here I am after a small ...errr .. a lil longer break... now there should have been a reason for this break.. rite... I do have one... well.. would lazy do???

Last weekend was a pretty long one... phew!!!! 3 days on hand.. and really din't know wat to do :( well, i did some money crashing shopping thou!!! i have a trip to chennai plannned a ahead for the coming weekend.. so had to do some shopping for friends and their kids.. new borns.. thatz not bad.. wasn't all expensive as well.. a couple of bunny rabbits and a new born kit...

Well then came this wicked place.. called the music world... the ambience is usually filled with music and so was it then... the song that hit me was a song from musafir ... sung by miss Richa Sarma... the song goes like this...

zindigime koi kabhi aaye na rabba
aaye jo koi tho phir jaaye na rabba
thenaho agar mujhe baadh me aasoo
tho phale koi hasaaye na rabba

Not that the song was amazing or fabulous kind.. but it carried soo much pain in its words and agony in her voice. I stood there with my eyes closed, trying to take the song deep down my heart. The song was over... but to my surprise, i wanted to listen to it again. Though I have been in Mumbai for a year, I don't seem to understand hindi soo well. But I guess, language was never a barrier for love and pain. Its easy to fall in love, but to make a promise in love, never is. Then it pains....

So much for love, promise and pain... i ended up spending Rs. 345/- on Musafir CD.

Then I looked at some International Dance Hits... after all sometimes u need to dance like no one is watching u :) that ate another couple of hundreds from my pockets. Then did I stop!!!!! I took a couple of Albums by Shaan and Subha Mudgal and some flim numbers in tamil.

Now that I have soo many CDs.. it was only rite to buy a CD Holder. There were a lot of fancy once but i liked the one in leather. woow... am i all set!!! Wasn't really enuf... needed a bang headphone...

At the cash counter... i almost fainted!!! he said... madam its just a couple of grands???? :-?

Next time when I hit Music World.... Somebody Stop MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Berthold Auerbach once said "...Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life..."...well is two grand such a big price to pay to wah away the dust of everyday life from your soul...if u peep inside ur heart you might this its an worthwhile investment and maybe think like Victor Hugo who said that "...Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent..."

Infinite-In-Finite said...

regarding love and pain, i think love and pain are a package deal, you cannt have one without the other, you cannt love without accepting pain, so thats the funny part, we all keep looking for someone to come into our lives and what not, and keep running away from all those who are already there, why because thats painful, the moment we accept pain as love, pain itself gets over. the song for me carries with itself the eternal contradiction