Thursday, June 22, 2006

A thought on Sex Change!!!

Hello folks...

I know I did not visit this page for quite a loooong time!!! I am currently in the US ... its kind of late.. 1.25 am!! just couldn't sleep, so i was browsing through my cable... and now I am watching the Oprah show on ABC7.

The show was about one of the twins wanting to have a sex change and still caught up in a dilemma about their sexual preferences!!!

Two gals, one of them realised she has feelings for other women.. accepts it and when she was in her early thirties, develops an urge to become a man!!! so she goes through a painful phase of surgery and more surgery and finally she is a he now... but now.. the new he seems to attract attention from gay men and is also quite responding himself!!!

hmm... interesting?? Oprah did talk about scientific reasons for such urge and identical disorders in the twins.. but it sounded more and more complicated as it went. Research is still trying to logically and scientifically explain such complications, but the maybe's and probabilities still exists.

My thought on this is... can we say that may be this could be a key to understand something that we never expect to understand in ourself!!! Has there been a time when you found a perfect match for yourself and felt like... "gosh... only if i was the opposite gender".

There are studies that have proved that there is a feminine part in a man.. and a masculine aspect in a woman. It is also true that when each of our other aspect starts to operate activitely than it should then our sexual orientation changes.

But, can it be possible that all of us are bisexual in some sense!! Can we find both Mr. Perfect and Ms. Enchanting in our lives?? (well i know its kind of hard to find even one of them!! but u know what i mean!!! ;))

I guess I just cracked on what I can do in my free time!!! ooh please... I meant do some reading and research on this thought!!!

yeah you can dream about it.. :P

and yeah if you any thoughts you know where to find me..

syanora!!!

3 comments:

CassAmino said...

One of Kurt Cobains lyrics reads "Everyone is gay", when I first heard them a decade ago, its was kind of startling. But then owing to the fact that all men have a feminine side and all women have a masculine aspect, perhaps deep down, there are latent instincts in both sexes regarding 'being the opposite sex'. A decade later, for me, its still startling.

Mad Max said...

an idle mind is a devils workshop...living evidence nu prove pannite...very good very good..

KK said...

Nice thought provoking post. Thanks for dropping by my blog and sharing your views :)